About My School

πŸ’“About My SchoolπŸ’“







My School is Pilimathalawa central college. It is situated in central province
. So my school is very beautiful.  πŸ’–πŸ’– My school is very famous respectable college at Pilimathala area. Therefore I'm proud of my school. πŸ™  Looking back, I am very happy with my school. 😊😊   Because of a place that changed my life. So I love my school.                                                                                                              There are many unforgettable memories between and my school. So there are very interesting things. My school. has been a great support for my journey so far. That's why I have so much respect for my school.πŸ’“ I went to school  2017 from my A/L studies.  We can never forget our school. It is worth as much to us.  The place I love the most in my life is my school. I can never forget that school spent with my friends. So we spent that time very happily at school. 😍😍      The teachers and friends I met at school are still freshen my mind. I have a most after active places at school, that are music room, art section, my class room. Most of the time I spend time in the music room. We had a lot of fun there. I like to say that my is most best school in the pilimathalawa city. That's why I respect my school so much.
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ™                   
                                                                 
Finally I like to say that I always respect my school and love it. School means My Second  mother in my life. Therefore I love my school so much..πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’ 
 
Proud of mother PCC.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts