My University Friends

πŸ’–My University Friends😍

I met the most precious friends in my life in the University.😍 It makes me very happy.😊 I had a lot of fun with them. Those precious friends whom I met after my school life are very close to my life today. It is a great strength in my life. During the time I spent with them in the University I got many things from them. In particular, I can never value the knowledge I gained through them. It means so much to me. And I was able to share the knowledge I had with them. I really wanted to have many friends of my own. But now I'm very happy to my university life because meet me really good friends. πŸ’–πŸ˜Š


But today I have a great sadness in my heart to be away from them. πŸ˜“πŸ˜”I feel it very strongly. But I am happy to talk to them on the phone. πŸ˜‡ But I hope I will have the courage to meet them again soon. I can't forget the time  I spent with my friends sharing happiness and sadness.  When there was a break we all got together and had a lot of fun singing.πŸ’“πŸ˜ We were all united there. And the subject knowledge they had was very valuable to me. I learned a lot through that knowledge. Also, during the time of studying with my friends, we did those activities very happily.😍 We practiced a lot with different musical instrument.😊😊  Because of that, I would like to say that the best friends I have met in my are in the university. πŸ˜˜πŸ’–That's why I hope to see my friends again very soon.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š Until then, I look forward to it.πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts