One of my Favourite Dishes

πŸ’“πŸ’“One of my Favourite FoodπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
There are many foods. But my favourite food is cake.😍😍 This food is very tasty. It is also a very popular food in our country. Nowadays, this food is used in many weddings as well as other festivals. Nowadays we can see different types of cakes. They are chocolate cakes, butter cakes, icing cakes etcπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. I love those cakes. I like chocolate very much.πŸ’–πŸ˜‹ It tastes even better when you add more sugar, eggs and vanila.  I have made a cake but It is not tasty. but my mother can made cake very well.πŸ’– She made cake's every my birthday's.😊😊 That's why the cakes she makes are so delicious. I eat various types of cakes almost every time I get together with my friends.πŸ˜„ Now it has become my habit.πŸ˜„ My sister can also make different types of cakes. She makes them very tasty. πŸ˜‹That's why I think my favourite food is cake. So I like cakes very much.πŸ’“πŸ˜‹


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts