My Hope

💘💘 My Hope😘😘

From childhood, We all have hopes for the future.😊 That's why we all work hard to fulfill that hope. It's something we all have in mind. Taking it that way, I have some hope in my heart.😍  That is to be a good musician in this country. 😘😍I think I will work hard for that today.👍  It's my dream.😊 If I  want to fulfill that hope, I have to work hard for it. Not everyone can be a good musician. I think it should have some ability in music.💗 That's why I would like to say that I have a talent for music. 💙I think I will make the most of that ability today. Being a good musician and giving people good music is my great passion and that is my great hope.👍😍 Becoming a good musician in this country is a big hope for me and my mother. 😊 That's why I know that I have to fulfill that hope somehow. I also know that becoming a good musician is not that easy. But I have to try anyway. A good musician is a valuable person in this world. 😘 Because he changes the whole world with his musical taste.  Because of that, I think that I will soon  be able to become a good musician by donating new works to the art world. 👊😛 I will fulfill that dream soon.👊👊



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts