Unforgettable trip to Sigiriya

 It was a Friday.😍😍 It was a very happy for me.😊😊 Because the Sigiri  picnic was on that day. That day I got up very early in the morning. My family members and my friends participated in the journey that day. We left early in the morning. We went by bus. My friends had a lot of fun singing and dancing. πŸ’—We had breakfast on the way. We reached Sigiriya at 9.00 a.m . Sigiriya is a very big rock. It is also our world heritage. Because of that, I was very proud of it. The Sigiri fortress was built by king Kashayapa. It is his great creation. We slowly reached the top of Sigiri rock. We got to see a beautiful environment at the top of Sigiri rock


.The height of the rock is nearly 100 meters. We saw the lion gate, the mirror wall, water gardens in sigiriya, There was very beautiful thingsπŸ’–. I am also very happy to see those things. We can say that those things are really great creations. πŸ‘ We got down from the top of Sigiri rock and had our lunch. We were very tired at that time. Later we got lots of photos. I feel very happy today when I see them. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› We left sigiriya to come home. We reached home around 10.00 pm. Therefore I like to say that It was an unforgettable trip to in my life..πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜



 

Comments

  1. Nice trip.I also missed my unforgettable trip.πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts